Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be moving to a foreign country to live, let alone a country in the Middle East. Over the 2009 Christmas and New Year’s holidays, my husband Roger and I discussed what we wanted the next part of our life to be like. He thought that before retiring, he would like to do one more airport project but only if he could find something very interesting. I half-jokingly agreed that would be fine but could he try for an exotic location? As usual, Roger came through and soon we were headed to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. This blog is a recap of our "leap-of- faith" wanderings around the Middle East and beyond. We joyfully share these expat experiences.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Best of the Boomer Blogs

Did you miss us?  The Blogging Boomers’ Blog Carnival took a little mid-winter break, but we’re BACK, and with the new name: The Best of Boomer Blogs! We will still be bringing you most timely and interesting posts from a few GREAT blogs!

This week we offer: Find out why the global market outlook is far less rosy than the emperors-minus-their-clothes would have you believe. What do Baby Boomer guys talk about when women are not around? Why is the Center for Science in the Public Interest critical of the approach Coca-Cola is taking in its new obesity ads?  “Arm-chair travel to the 2012 best adventures in and around Dubai. Handle your paper-overload - a great New Year’s resolution.  What is the unique REVOLUTION baby boomers are experiencing right now? 

 Let’s get started:  The Best of Boomer Blogs 2013!!

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome place to visit. UAE is my first love. Dhow cruise Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining Dhow Cruise Dubai

    ReplyDelete